Paella (seafood rice).
You can have Paella (seafood rice) using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paella (seafood rice)
- You need 3 tbs of Sofrito.
- You need 1 packet of Sazon.
- It’s 2 tbs of Goya Adobo.
- Prepare 2 cans of Goya Squid in oil.
- You need 1 can of Goya Squid in ink.
- Prepare 12 oz of Shrimp.
- You need 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of Parsley Flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Salt.
- Prepare 3 tbs of Badia Amarillo Yellow coloring powder.
- Prepare 3 cups of Rice.
- You need 6 cups of Hot water.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of can of Goya Tomato sauce.
Paella (seafood rice) instructions
- In large pot, add all of the squid, shrimp and dry ingredients. Turn on med temp and stir occasionally until hot..
- Add the sofrito and can of tomato sauce. Then add the water. Bring to a boil..
- Add rice to boiling pot. Sir occasionally until most of the water is boiled out..
- Place aluminium foil and a top on the pot and turn the temp down to the lowest setting. Wait 15-20 mins then take the top off. Stir and taste. If rice is soft, it is finished..
Thank you mother linda for sharing How to Cook Delicious Paella (seafood rice), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp