Fully Loaded Breakfast Sandwich.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, fully loaded breakfast sandwich. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fully Loaded Breakfast Sandwich is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Fully Loaded Breakfast Sandwich is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook fully loaded breakfast sandwich using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fully Loaded Breakfast Sandwich:
- Take 1/4 lb of ground sausage.
- Make ready 3 strips of bacon cut in half.
- Prepare 3 pieces of Black Forest deli ham.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Take 1 of brioche bun.
- Prepare of Oil for frying egg.
Steps to make Fully Loaded Breakfast Sandwich:
- Form sausage into a patty and fry until fully cooked. Cook bacon and fry the egg in oil until cooked to your desire..
- Toast the brioche bun and top with warmed up deli ham, sausage patty, bacon, cheese and then the egg..
- Garnish with pepper but salt isn’t needed since the bacon and sausage are salty..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fully loaded breakfast sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you sister yuli for sharing How to Prepare Favorite Fully Loaded Breakfast Sandwich, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp