(Vegan, WFPB) Vegan Chickpea Flour Pancakes with Vegan Kimchi and Cilantro.
You can cook (Vegan, WFPB) Vegan Chickpea Flour Pancakes with Vegan Kimchi and Cilantro using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of (Vegan, WFPB) Vegan Chickpea Flour Pancakes with Vegan Kimchi and Cilantro
- You need 1 cup of chickpea flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cilantro finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of of.
- Prepare of Vegan Kimchi finely chopped (I used Nasoya Vegan Kimchi found at my local food market).
- You need 2 tablespoons of Tamari.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Ume Plum Vinegar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of maple syrup.
- You need of taste and djust your sauce for sweetness or saltiness as needed by adding a little bit more of tamari or maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of purple cabbage sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 cup of Arugula.
- It’s 1/4 of red bell pepper sliced in thin strips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cilantro for additional garnish.
(Vegan, WFPB) Vegan Chickpea Flour Pancakes with Vegan Kimchi and Cilantro step by step
- Lightly spray a grill pan or frying pan with a small amount of avocado oil. Heat grill pan to 350 degrees F..
- Mix the chickpea flour, baking powder, cilantro and chopped kimchi with a small amount of water till your dough reaches a pancake like consistency. Add water a small amount at a time to you reach this consistency. Then sprinkle your batter with some salt and pepper..
- Pour batter onto a hot grill pan. While pancakes cook make sauce with Tamari, Ume Plum Vinegar, Maple Syrup, grated fresh Ginger, Whisk sauce ingredients to completely blend..
- Check on the pancakes they should have a lightly brown color. Once one side is slightly brown then flip. Cook both sides until lightly brown. Timing on cooking will depend on the size of your pancakes..
- Place pancake on a dish and top with purple cabbage, arugula, red bell pepper, cilantro and dress with some of the sauce. You can also serve with some of this sauce on the side for dipping..
Thank you sister yuli for sharing How to Cook Appetizing (Vegan, WFPB) Vegan Chickpea Flour Pancakes with Vegan Kimchi and Cilantro, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp