Sugar Free Protein Pistachio Muffins.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sugar free protein pistachio muffins. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sugar Free Protein Pistachio Muffins is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sugar Free Protein Pistachio Muffins is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook sugar free protein pistachio muffins using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sugar Free Protein Pistachio Muffins:
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Splenda.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 box of sugar free pistachio pudding.
- Take 1 1/3 cup of fat free milk.
- Prepare 1 3/4 c of flour.
- Make ready 2 scoops of unflavored protein powder or vanilla.
- Get 2/3 cup of pistachios.
Instructions to make Sugar Free Protein Pistachio Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cream softened butter and Splenda. Add eggs, vanilla extract, and baking powder.
- Add milk, flour, protein powder, and pudding mix. Add pistachios last..
- Bake for 20 min. No longer or they’ll be dry.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sugar free protein pistachio muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante wati for sharing Recipe of Quick Sugar Free Protein Pistachio Muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp