Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes.
You can cook Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1-2 scoops of dairy-free protein powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of dairy-free milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of applesauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.
- You need 1 of banana.
Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes step by step
- Combine the flour, baking powder, protein powder, and cinnamon in a large bowl..
- Stir in the milk, applesauce, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and chia seeds and mix until the batter is smooth..
- Add the banana and mash into the batter..
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Pour the batter on the skillet and flip once bubbles start to form on the pancakes. Cook until brown..
- Serve with some vegan butter, fresh fruit, and maple syrup on top..
Thank you sister amel for sharing How to Prepare Delicious Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp