Easy Eggplant ? Parmesan.
You can have Easy Eggplant ? Parmesan using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Eggplant ? Parmesan
- You need 2 of large eggplants, peeled and cut into round slices.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 2 cups of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of basil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- It’s of Olive oil cooking spray.
- It’s 1 block (16 ounce) of mozzarella cheese, cut into slices.
- You need 1 jar (24 ounce) of your favorite pasta sauce.
Easy Eggplant ? Parmesan step by step
- Place peeled and cut eggplant slices into a colander with a bowl underneath, generously sprinkle salt all over eggplant (this will draw out any excess water from the eggplant)……Let eggplant sit for about an hour…….
- Thoroughly rinse out eggplant in cold water, drain well……..
- Combine in a bowl or a large ziplock baggie : Italian bread crumbs, black pepper, oregano, basil, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese, mix dry ingredients well…..
- In a separate bowl lightly beat the eggs and the milk……..
- Dip eggplant slices into wet mixture first, then dip into dry ingredients next, pressing bread crumb mixture into slices……..
- Place coated eggplant slices into a large baking pan that has been coated with olive oil cooking spray……Repeat until all slices are coated…….
- Bake slices in a preheated 375 degree oven for 20 minutes, then flip slices over and bake an additional 10 minutes…….
- Spoon pasta sauce over each cooked slice…….
- Top each slice with mozzarella cheese…….
- Bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese has melted……Serve and enjoy ?!!!.
Thank you tante wati for sharing Recipe: Yummy Easy Eggplant ? Parmesan, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp