Cajun Chicken Pasta.
You can cook Cajun Chicken Pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Pasta
- You need 1 lb of chicken diced.
- You need 2 of red peppers.
- It’s 1 of medium red onion.
- You need 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 4-6 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 3-6 tsp of cajan seasoning (we use Badia).
- It’s 1 box of pasta (we like penne).
Cajun Chicken Pasta instructions
- Put water on to boil for the pasta..
- Sauté garlic and onions with the butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Cook until garlic is fragrant..
- Season chicken with paprika (optional) and add to skillet. Cook over medium heat..
- Add pasta once water is boiling and cook to al dente. Reserve some pasta water to thin out sauce if needed..
- Once chicken is cooked through add cream cheese, heavy cream, and cajan seasoning. Stir frequently and cook until cream cheese is fully melted and incorporated into the sauce..
- Add red peppers and parmesan cheese and cook until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling..
- Mix pasta in with sauce and add pasta water as needed to thin sauce. Add additional parmesan cheese and cajan seasoning to taste and enjoy!.
Thank you mother yani for sharing Recipe: Tasty Cajun Chicken Pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp