Vegan egg(less) fried rice 🌱. Fried rice is so delicious but you don't have to add eggs to get extra protein in it! This Sweet Potato Fried Rice is so yummy and comforting! It's so healthy and hearty, you just have to try it!
This dish will cure your cravings! Heat a non-stick frying pan and add the "egg" mixture. Leave to firm up before breaking up with a wooden spoon. You can cook Vegan egg(less) fried rice 🌱 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan egg(less) fried rice 🌱
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked rice (cold).
- Prepare 1 inch of slice of medium soft tofu.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 of ground ginger.
- It’s of 1 teaspoon nut oil.
- You need of 2 spring onions.
- It’s to taste of Salt and black pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of sugar (optional).
Once the chickpea mixture has turned into an eggy scramble, add the rice, peas, onions and tamari sauce and cook until. This is a super easy recipe to make your own vegan egg fried rice – a classic Chinese dish. Yes egg fried rice, one of the last frontiers of vegan cooking. Healthy, without cholesterol, quick to make and absolutely yummy!
Vegan egg(less) fried rice 🌱 step by step
- Heat the nut oil in the pan to a high eat. Add the tofu and scramble.
- Add cold rice and mix until the rice is piping hot. Add soy sauce and sesame oil..
- Add the chopped spring onion and it’s ready to serve.
I was surprised myself how delicious it was. Egg fried rice was something I used to have all the time as a kid. My mom made it to use leftover rice from last night's dinner to make breakfast. Egg fried rice was something I used to have all the time as a kid. My mom made it to use leftover rice from last night's dinner to make breakfast.
Thank you tante ulin for sharing How to Make Delicious Vegan egg(less) fried rice 🌱, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp