Seafood In Garlic Sauce.
You can have Seafood In Garlic Sauce using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seafood In Garlic Sauce
- You need Half of a pound of lobster meat.
- It’s 1 dozen of little neck clams.
- You need Half of a pound of shrimp.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of canola oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Seafood In Garlic Sauce instructions
- First I add the canola oil to the pan. Turn on the heat and add the clams. Cook for a couple of minutes until you see them open. Once they open take them out of the pan and put to the side..
- You will have some of the clam juice in the pan. Add the garlic, salt and pepper. Add the shrimp and cook for 3 minutes, depending on how large they are you will have to adjust the heating times. The lobster I bought was already cooked so I add that at the end once the shrimp is cooked. Cook for like a minute just to heat it up then add the clams. Now you are done ! You can add it to pasta or eat with some French bread. I had mine with baked potato..
Thank you mother dian for sharing How to Cook Yummy Seafood In Garlic Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp