Chicken Quesadillas (Mexican).
You can have Chicken Quesadillas (Mexican) using 31 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Quesadillas (Mexican)
- You need of Base.
- It’s 2 of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 8 of Tortillas.
- You need 1 lb of Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Red Pepper.
- You need 1 of Green Pepper.
- Prepare of Flavor.
- Prepare of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Chili Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare of Pico.
- It’s 4 of Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of White Onion.
- You need 1/2 Bunch of Cilantro.
- You need 2 of Jalapenos.
- You need 1 of Lime.
- It’s 4 of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Add Ins.
- Prepare of Sour Cream.
- You need of Hot Sauce.
Chicken Quesadillas (Mexican) step by step
- Prep: Make Pico by dicing tomatoes and white onion, finely chopping jalapenos and cilantro and mincing the garlic. Combine and then add salt, sugar & lime juice to taste..
- Prep: Make taco seasoning by combining the seasoning ingredients in a small bowl and mixing till evenly blended together..
- Prep: Cut the Red and Green bell peppers into small squares and set aside. Shred the cheese and set aside..
- Prep: Dry, pound and trim the chicken breasts and then Dice into small squares. Put into a bowl and mix with olive oil, salt and pepper..
- Prep: Put a baking sheet in the oven, lined with parchment paper & turn oven to 200°..
- Cook: Heat pan to Medium-High and add diced chicken to the pan, cool until the outside is cooked and then drain any water from the Pan. Add a bit of oil to the pan and then add in the taco seasoning & bell peppers. Cook until the chicken just starts to brown & then add the bell peppers. Cook to desired doneness, remove chicken & bell peppers and set aside..
- Cook: Cook each Quesadilla one at a time. Turn the temperature to Medium, Add vegetable oil to the pan, then a tortilla. Fill with cheese & chicken/bell pepper mix and then fold closed. Cook till crisp and then flip. Move to baking sheet after they are done and then start the next one..
- Cook: Repeat till all the Quesadillas are done and then turn off the oven. serve Immediately, with sour cream, hot sauce & pico..
Thank you tante dian for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Chicken Quesadillas (Mexican), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp