3 Bean Vegan Chili.
You can cook 3 Bean Vegan Chili using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 Bean Vegan Chili
- You need 2 can of Black Beans.
- You need 2 can of Kidney Beans.
- It’s 2 can of Chili Beans.
- You need 1 each of Yellow Onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 2 can of Diced Green Chiles.
- You need 2 tbsp of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Medium Taco Sauce.
3 Bean Vegan Chili step by step
- Rinse and drain Black Beans and Kidney Beans.
- Add all Beans to Crockpot.
- Chop Onions and add to crockpot.
- Add all other ingredients and stir. Set Crockpot to low and cook for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with chips or corn bread. Enjoy.
Thank you mother ida for sharing Recipe: Perfect 3 Bean Vegan Chili, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp