BBQ Pork Chop salad.
You can cook BBQ Pork Chop salad using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BBQ Pork Chop salad
- You need 4 of Pork Chops.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Spinach Salad.
- You need 12 small of Red and yellow Potatoes cut in 1/4.
- It’s 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce.
- You need 16 small of Round Red Tomatoes.
BBQ Pork Chop salad step by step
- Salad- Prepare spinach salad fixings divided onto four plates. A arrange walnuts and tomatoes as desired. Leave room in one corner for potatoes..
- Pork Chops- grill PC for 5-10 minutes on each side… Time varies based on thickness of meat. One flipped over the first time, glaze BBQ sauce over the meat and re-close top of grill to finish cooking. This will heat up the sauce and keep the meat moist. After finished cooking PCs, slice meat and place whole on top of salad..
Thank you sister amel for sharing How to Cook Delicious BBQ Pork Chop salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp