Oatmeal Pancakes (Vegan).
You can cook Oatmeal Pancakes (Vegan) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Pancakes (Vegan)
- You need 2 cup of Quick Rolled Oats.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Himalayan Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ground Flax Seed.
- You need 1 cup of Apple Sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Almond Milk unsweetened.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Honey.
Oatmeal Pancakes (Vegan) instructions
- Combine ingredients in a food processor (we use out Ninja). Blend until mixture is combined into a nice batter. Let rest for a moment and add more Almond Milk or water until it reaches desired consistency..
- Heat electric skillet to 300?F. Pour a quarter sized amount of coconut oil on skillet and spread with paper towel. Pour batter onto skillet (about an 1/8 cup each pancake)..
- Flip each pancake when bubbles begin to evenly show on the surface of the pancake. Cook pancakes on this side for a few minutes. Both sides should be golden brown. Flip cakes only once! (My pappy's pancake rule.) Cooking times and heat may vary..
- Serve pancakes with a side of cut fruit. Top with honey (I love to add a tablespoon of almond butter for an extra kick of flavor!) Enjoy!!!!.
Thank you mother ida for sharing Recipe: Perfect Oatmeal Pancakes (Vegan), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp