Watermelon and feta salad. Watermelon + cucumbers is one of the most refreshing combos of all time. Throw in some mint, red onion, and feta and toss it all with a very simple vinaigrette (just olive oil + red wine vinegar), and you've got yourself a mean summer salad. Serve this watermelon, feta and mint salad as a side dish at a barbecue or picnic.
Watermelon feta salad is one of those flavor combinations that sounds odd, but just works SO well together. Add some crisp and refreshing cucumbers and mint to the mix, and you've got a fresh and colorful side dish that everyone will love. One of my fondest summer memories is the watermelon. You can have Watermelon and feta salad using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Watermelon and feta salad
- Prepare of Strawberry balsmaic redux.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 6 of peppercorns.
This salad combines arugula, watermelon, feta, mint and citrus vinaigrette. This delicious, refreshing watermelon salad recipe is meant for hot summer days. With feta, avocado, mint & lime, it's the perfect mix of savory & sweet. I love a good sweet & savory combination, and this watermelon salad with feta, mint, avocado, and a tangy lime dressing is exactly that.
Watermelon and feta salad instructions
- Strawberry balsamic redux place vinegar, strawberries, peppercorns, and sugar in a sauce pot and reduce on med by about 3/4s then strain off berries and peppercorns place redux in cooler to set faster.
- place sliced watermelon on plate.
- sprinkle lightly with smoked sea salt.
- place a little feta on each slice of watermelon.
- drizzle plate with balsamic redux.
- sprinkle plate with pine nuts.
- place arugula where ever you like servre with fresh cracked pepper.
Watermelon and feta salad with mint has become a staple summertime dish at my place, and I've learned a few things when adapting that recipe for home use. One: You can get rid of pretty much all of the extraneous ingredients. Two: The quality of the watermelon and, more critically, the feta is of. This summer salad features watermelon, feta cheese, arugula, and baby spinach in a simple homemade balsamic vinaigrette. Combine the arugula, spinach, onions, and tomatoes in a large salad bowl.
Thank you tante linda for sharing Easiest Way to Make Perfect Watermelon and feta salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp