Moist Vegan Carrot Mug Cake. This moist, perfectly spiced vegan carrot cake recipe is SO delicious and easy to make! Top it with vegan cream cheese frosting or enjoy it on its own. I make this vegan carrot cake recipe for Jack's birthday each year.
And what's great about this mug cake is that it's seriously easy to make, and. This Carrot Mug Cake is tender, moist & easy to make in just one minute in your microwave. It's the perfect low carb, paleo vegan cake for spring & Easter. You can cook Moist Vegan Carrot Mug Cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist Vegan Carrot Mug Cake
- You need 4 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of carrot, shredded.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped walnuts (optional).
Since this carrot cake in a mug is sugar free, low in carbs and grain free, you can certainly enjoy it in moderation if it fits your macros. Vegan Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. Hi Madhuram, my cake turned out amazingly well (so moist and delicious!) but the frosting was a disaster! it was so runny that it soaked into the cake and looked terrible ☹️any idea where i went wrong?? it also seems like i have. This super easy vegan carrot cake is made with cinnamon applesauce to keep it nice and moist, which means that you don't need an egg-replacer or an egg substitute at all.
Moist Vegan Carrot Mug Cake step by step
- Mix all the ingredients in your mug of choice until all lumps are gone..
- Look in the microwave for 2 minutes..
- If it is still a little raw and has some wet batter, cook for another 30 seconds..
- Let it cool for 1-2 minutes. Enjoy!.
While this does keep it simple and makes it virtually foolproof (and a great vegan cake recipe for new vegans or anyone new. I was almost gonna scrap this video entirely ~ tried out a new mug-cake recipe that came out WAY smaller than I expected… but it was still HELLA. Delicious and moist vegan carrot cake. This simple recipe is plant-based (dairy-free, egg-free), gluten-free, and easy to make! It has a sugar-free icing which is furthermore keto-friendly.
Thank you tante yani for sharing How to Prepare Delicious Moist Vegan Carrot Mug Cake, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp