Keto French Toast.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, keto french toast. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Keto French Toast is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Keto French Toast is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have keto french toast using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto French Toast:
- Prepare 2 slices of keto approved bread or a homemade substitute.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1 TBS of heavy cream.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 3/4 tsp of trivia.
- Prepare of Confectioners erythritol.
- Take of Butter for pan frying.
Instructions to make Keto French Toast:
- Mix egg, heavy cream, cinnamon and trivia well on a deep plate.
- Soak both sides of one slice of bread In the mixture then move to a pan on medium heat with butter.
- Cook until both sides are golden.
- Move to plate and sprinkle with erythritol and enjoy. Repeat with second slice of bread.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food keto french toast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother ida for sharing Steps to Make Favorite Keto French Toast, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp