Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin].
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mini blueberry tart [using muffin tin]. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin] is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin] is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mini blueberry tart [using muffin tin] using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin]:
- Take of – Oat Crumbles –.
- Make ready 28 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 26 g of dark brown sugar.
- Get 28 g of all-purpose flour.
- Take 20 g of quick oats.
- Take 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of – Blueberry Filling –.
- Make ready 140 g of frozen or fresh blueberry.
- Get 18 g of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 16 g of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of – Shortbread Crust –.
- Prepare 84 g of unsalted butter.
- Get 27 g of icing sugar.
- Get 97 g of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1/8 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin]:
- Combine sugar, flour, oats, and salt in a bowl. Using a fork or a pastry blender, cut butter into the mixture until it is crumbly and resembles coarse meal. Set aside..
- Combine blueberries, sugar, flour and lemon juice in a bowl and mix well with a spatula. Set aside..
- In a food processor, add butter, sugar, flour, and salt. Pulse until the mixture comes together and forms small clumps..
- Transfer out the dough and divide it into 12 equal pieces. Place each piece into each muffin hole. Feel free to grease the muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or melted butter. Mine was not greased and they came out just fine..
- Using fingers, press dough against the bottom and the sides of muffin hole to form a mini tart shell..
- Add the blueberry filling into each tart, then top with the oat crumbles..
- Bake at 375°F / 190°C for 20 – 22 minutes or until tart shell is golden brown..
- Using a toothpick, poke the side of tart to scoop it out of the pan..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mini blueberry tart [using muffin tin] recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother amel for sharing Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Favorite Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin], hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp