Sweet macaroni salad. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Macaroni Salad Recipes! The Taste You'll Love To Serve With Classico Pasta Recipes. A sweet out-of-the-ordinary dressing makes this macaroni salad special.
It's a recipe that my mom's been making for years and years, and I can remember sneaking to the refrigerator when I was a kid to have a big bite of this amazing macaroni salad before it was set out for guests. In other words, this sweet macaroni salad (it's also nice and tangy!) is SO. Remember that as it sets it will soak up some of the dressing. You can cook Sweet macaroni salad using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet macaroni salad
- You need 1 kg of Elbow macaroni.
- You need 1 can of Condense milk.
- You need 1 can of Large Mixed fruits.
- You need 355 ml of Mayonaise.
- It’s 2 can of all purpose cream.
- You need 50 grams of dried raisin.
- It’s 4 tbsp of oil( used when cooking elbow).
- You need 1 tsp of salt (used when cooking elbow).
- It’s 2 of Eden Cheese ( or any type of cheese).
Nice change to traditional macaroni salad. Always have to double the recipe and never have leftovers. This sweet and creamy salad is ideal for a casual game night or potluck. It's got a surprising flavor that's sure to be.
Sweet macaroni salad instructions
- Cook Elbow macaroni as direction on the package..
- Prepare all ingredients. Slice cheese into small pieces..
- Drain fruit mixed in a strainer. And ready all packaged to open..
- When macaroni done cooking drain and wash some cold water. Let it cool..
- Put macaroni in a large bowl enough space for other ingredients..
- You can mixed it all ingtedients togeher randomly. You can taste it while putting some condense so could be enough taste for you, i like it when it taste like a cheesy melt on it and creamy..
- Now its all done. You can eat cool or you can put it in a fridge to eat it cold. Enjoy!.
This macaroni salad is sweet, tangy, and creamy with just the perfect amount of crunch thanks to the celery and bell peppers. I was lucky enough to travel through Amish country a few years back. We stopped for lunch at a 'restaurant' that was actually a very nice barn in someone's backyard. This is, by far, the best macaroni salad I've ever put into my mouth. It has a perfect blend of sweetness and tartness, and it is so pretty with all of the multi-colored veggies.
Thank you sister yuli for sharing Recipe: Delicious Sweet macaroni salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp