Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, blueberry muffins. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blueberry Muffins is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Blueberry Muffins is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have blueberry muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Muffins:
- Take 1 cup of plain yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable, sunflower, or canola oil.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Get 1 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1-1 1/2 cups of blueberries (fresh or frozen).
Steps to make Blueberry Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees celsius..
- Beat together 1 egg, with 1/3 cup of oil, 1 cup of yoghurt, and the vanilla extract..
- Sift the flour with baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Whisk together with the sugar..
- Fold the blueberries in with the flour mixture..
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined and lightly moistened..
- Fill the muffin cups with the batter, and bake at 190 degrees celsius for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Leave them to cool in the tins for 10 minutes. Slide a butter knife around the edges, then remove the muffins from the pan to cool completely on a wire rack..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food blueberry muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother diah for sharing Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade Blueberry Muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp