Bacon Egg and Avacado Breakfast Sandwich.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, bacon egg and avacado breakfast sandwich. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bacon Egg and Avacado Breakfast Sandwich is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Bacon Egg and Avacado Breakfast Sandwich is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bacon egg and avacado breakfast sandwich using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Egg and Avacado Breakfast Sandwich:
- Make ready 1 of avacado, pitted and chopped into small pieces.
- Get 2 of hardboiled eggs, chopped.
- Take 3 slice of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- Make ready 2 of green onions, chopped.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of greek yogurt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Bacon Egg and Avacado Breakfast Sandwich:
- Mix all ingredients and spread on your favorite bread (or toast), english muffin, pita bread or crackers..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food bacon egg and avacado breakfast sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante wati for sharing Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Quick Bacon Egg and Avacado Breakfast Sandwich, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp