Corned Beef Casserole.
You can have Corned Beef Casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Casserole
- It’s 12 oz. of can Corned Beef (broken up).
- It’s 8 oz. of extra-sharp Cheddar Cheese grated (can use sharp cheddar if can't find extra-Sharp).
- You need 1 C. of Sweet Onion diced.
- Prepare 10 oz. of can Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 1/2 C. of Milk (any fat percent).
- It’s 6 C. of Mullers Elbow Macaroni (cooked).
Corned Beef Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Mix the corned beef, cheese, and onion together.
- Mix the soup & milk together..
- Combine the 2 mixtures and add the Macaroni..
- Place into a 2.5 qt. lightly greased baking dish, and bake for 30 minutes..
Thank you sister ida for sharing Recipe: Yummy Corned Beef Casserole, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp