Onion Beef Noodle (Not Stroganoff).
You can cook Onion Beef Noodle (Not Stroganoff) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Onion Beef Noodle (Not Stroganoff)
- You need of Cooking Oil.
- You need 1/4-1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic.
- It’s of Approx 1 lb sliced beef.
- You need of Egg noodles.
- It’s Packet of Onion Dry Soup/Mix.
- You need 1 (10 oz) of can of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, Pepper and/or garlic/onion powder (optional).
- It’s of Parmesan cheese topper (optional).
Onion Beef Noodle (Not Stroganoff) instructions
- Boil water for noodles (continue recipe) and cook noodles according to noodle bag.
- Sauté onion and garlic.
- Add beef and sauté on both sides; adding salt, pepper, garlic/onion powder to taste.
- Add onion soup/dip powder packet and sauté for a minute; then add beef broth; let cook for approx 10 minutes on high.
- Add sour cream; stir in.
- Add cooked noodles and stir.
Thank you mother wati for sharing Recipe: Tasty Onion Beef Noodle (Not Stroganoff), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp