Japanese Omelette / Dashimaki Tamago. Basic Recipe.
You can have Japanese Omelette / Dashimaki Tamago. Basic Recipe using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Japanese Omelette / Dashimaki Tamago. Basic Recipe
- You need 5 of Eggs.
- You need 3 cc of Soy sauce.
- It’s 10 cc of Sweet sake.
- It’s 3 g of Salt.
- Prepare 10 g of Sugar.
- It’s 100 ml of Dashi broth.
Japanese Omelette / Dashimaki Tamago. Basic Recipe instructions
- Lightly mix eggs in a bowl. Mix all seasonings and add slowly mix in the bowl..
- Grease a square frying pan. Make sure the pan is fully greased by spreading it with a paper towel. To test if the pan is warm enough, use a chopstick to put a drop of the egg mixture onto the frying pan. If the drop fries right away, it is ready..
- Scoop the mixture to just more than half the ladle, and pour it in the frying pan. Use a chopstick to pop the bubbles, this will distribute the heat evenly. Before the omelette is too hard, roll the omelette quickly towards yourself in three-fold.
- Use a greased paper towel to grease the now open area of the frying pan, then push the folded omelette away from yourself and grease the newly (closer to you) open area of frying pan.
- Pour another ladle of the egg mix into the pan. Lift the previously rolled omelette in the first fold. Repeat. After the third scoop, fold in two-fold..
- Use the hot edges of the frying pan to clean up the edges. Cool at room temperature. As it cools, any softness or space in the inner layers of the omelette will disappear and you are left with a beautiful looking omelette..
- The cooking video is now uploading on YouTube, "Coozy Life Japanese Omelette" Stay Home guys !!.
Thank you sister yani for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Japanese Omelette / Dashimaki Tamago. Basic Recipe, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp