Vegan Crepes (pancakes).
You can cook Vegan Crepes (pancakes) using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Crepes (pancakes)
- It’s 5 of ripe bananas.
- You need 400 grams of flour.
- Prepare 6 of teaspoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 of tablespoons of oil.
- You need 1 liter of coconut milk (or any kind of vegan milk).
- You need 1 can of beer (33cl).
- Prepare 1 of teaspoon of kardemomme (not sure if that is spelled correct).
Vegan Crepes (pancakes) step by step
- Mash up the bananas.
- Put the flour in a bowl.
- I decided to try stevia instead of sugar..
- Olive oil (or any other good oil).
- One can of beer.
- Stir up everything but the milk.
- Add the milk.
- Served with ice and homemade jam..
Thank you sister diah for sharing Recipe: Delicious Vegan Crepes (pancakes), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp