Bock BBQ Bean Salad.
You can have Bock BBQ Bean Salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bock BBQ Bean Salad
- It’s 1/3 cup of BBQ sauce, spicy works well if you've got the crowd that can handle it..
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Bock beer such as shiner bock.
- You need 1 tbsp of molasses.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot sauce if you like it really spicy.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 can of 13oz pinto beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 3 each of plum tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 each of celery stalks, halved lengthwise and sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green onions chopped.
Bock BBQ Bean Salad step by step
- Combine barbecue sauce, beer, vinegar, molasses, 1 teaspoon of hot pepper sauce and mustard seeds in a large bowl..
- Add beans, tomatoes, celery and green onions toss to coat. Season with salt black pepper and additional hot pepper sauce if desired. Serve with lettuce lined bowls if desired..
Thank you mother yani for sharing Recipe: Perfect Bock BBQ Bean Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp