Vegan Whole-wheat Pancakes. These whole wheat fluffy vegan pancakes take just minutes to make and are oil-free and sugar-free for a healthy vegan pancake the whole family will love. Try them topped with blueberries, banana and maple syrup for a delicious plant-based breakfast.<br />. As such, this vegan pancake recipe produces remarkably delicious pancakes.
If you love this recipe, be sure to check out the two pancake. Special Diet Notes: Whole Wheat Vegan Pancakes. These vegan whole wheat pancakes happen to be oil-free and you don't even need vegan milk to make them! You can cook Vegan Whole-wheat Pancakes using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Whole-wheat Pancakes
- It’s 1 Tbsp of ground flax seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of chia seeds (or use total of 1.5 tbs flax seeds).
- It’s 4 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of plant milk (soy / almond).
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of sugar (if using unsweetened milk, use 3 tbs sugar).
- You need 1 Tbsp of vegan butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour (you may need another 1-2 tbs).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegan chocolate chips (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of oil (optional).
These Whole Wheat Pancakes have really delicious flavor and a fluffy texture. It's fun to make these for friends and family and see how surprised. These homemade, simple, whole grain vegan pancakes are just what you and your family need. You will be the breakfast hero after all.
Vegan Whole-wheat Pancakes instructions
- Prepare "egg" – in a small bowl, combine flax, chia (if using) and water. Leave to thicken and gel..
- In a 4-cup measuring cup or medium bowl, gently whisk milk, vanilla, sugar and butter..
- Measure 1 cup of flour and mix in the baking powder and baking soda..
- Add flour mixture to bowl and mix lightly, until combined..
- Add "egg" and once again mix lightly. Batter should resemble a thick pancake batter. If too runny, add 1-2 tbs flour..
- If using, fold in chocolate chips..
- Heat skillet / non-stick frying pan on medium heat. If necessary, lightly oil pan: pour a few drops of oil in center and use a paper towel to coat the pan..
- Drop about 2 tbs of batter at a time onto skillet. The pancakes should immediately hold their shape..
- Flip pancakes after about 3 minutes, when bottoms are golden brown. (They don't always bubble.).
- Fry for another 1-2 mins and remove to serving platter..
These pancakes are wholesome thanks to a mix of rolled oats, whole wheat flour. Fluffy, light vegan pancakes that are delicious and actually good for you because they're made with whole wheat and flaxmeal. Everything a whole wheat pancake should be – fluffy, low-fat, and tasty! Another pancake recipe I make again and again are these chocolate chip banana pancakes, so good! Making pancakes from scratch is easy.
Thank you tante yani for sharing Recipe: Tasty Vegan Whole-wheat Pancakes, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp