Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet.
You can have Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 lb. of ground sausage.
- You need 1 of sweet potato, peeled and diced.
- You need 1 of zucchini, diced.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- You need 8 of large eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of pepper, garlic powder, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese of choice.
Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 9×13" baking pan very well and set it aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and seasonings and set it aside. Next get the olive oil heating up in a large skillet over medium heat..
- Once the oil is hot, add the sausage and cook, breaking it up as you go, until it's browned. Remove it and sprinkle it evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Then add the diced sweet potatoes to the skillet. Let them saute for about 5 minutes, then add in the peppers and onions. Cook, stirring occasionally another 5 or so minutes until the potatoes are almost tender and the onions and peppers have softened. Then add the zucchini and cook just a few more minutes, until it's all tender..
- Sprinkle the veggies evenly over the top of the sausage and sprinkle the cheese over the top of that. Pour the egg mixture over all of it. Bake for 21-25 minutes, until it's puffy and the center is set. Then remove it from the oven and let it sit a few minutes before slicing it up and serving it..
Thank you sister yani for sharing Recipe: Yummy Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp