Fish tacos. Well, these are the end-all be-all. Read on to see what makes these tacos so special. Make fish tacos with fresh fish fillets, corn tortillas, salsa, avocado, and coleslaw with this quick and easy fish taco recipe.
You get deliciously seasoned, tender and flaky fish pieces layered over hearty corn tortillas along with the. By Jennifer Segal (slaw and chipotle sauce adapted from Cook's Illustrated). These Baja fish tacos are made from crispy beer-battered cod tucked into corn tortillas, topped with a. You can have Fish tacos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fish tacos
- Prepare 1.5 lb of cat fish / tilapia fillets.
- Prepare of Cumin powder.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- You need of Cayanne pepper.
- It’s of Guacamole.
- It’s of Salsa.
- You need of Shredded Mexican cheese mix.
- You need of Flour tortillas.
Fish tacos, that great meal of the Baja Peninsula, and a taste of summer. A bad fish taco is worse than a bad chicken taco. And while most people would be turned off after multiple dismal experiences, I persevered, believing there to be better. Choice of rice & beans or salad.
Fish tacos step by step
- Make long thin strips of fish fillets and marinate with cayanne pepper, cumin powder, garlic powder, salt, lemon juice and set aside for 30 mins.
- Heat oil in a skillet and pan fry marinated fish fillets until nicely browned on the outside. Set aside.
- Heat up the flour tortilla until warm..
- Place the tortilla in a plate and top with fish fillets, guacamole, salsa, shredded Mexican cheese and cilantro..
This Baja Fish Taco Recipe is super easy to make, healthy, and full of flavor. Your family will love this Mexican favorite! Baja style fish tacos are a regional style of taco found in. Remove from the pan and assemble the tacos with the cabbage slaw and tilapia. Our go-to Fish Tacos Recipe for entertaining!
Thank you mother ridha for sharing Recipe: Perfect Fish tacos, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp