You can cook Seafood Lasagna using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seafood Lasagna
- Prepare 1 of Green Onion (diced).
- It’s 1 of medium Onion (diced).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter.
- It’s 8 oz of Clam Juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chicken broth.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Old Bay seasoning.
- It’s 1 LB of Scallops (small).
- It’s 1 Lb of Shrimp (small).
- Prepare 2 Lb of Crab meat (imitation or real).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sea salt.
- You need 1 cup of Whipping cream.
- You need 2 cups of Mozzarella cheese (shredded).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 12 of Lasagna noodles (cooked).
- Prepare 2 cups of Cottage cheese (lasagna style).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of parsley flakes.
Seafood Lasagna instructions
- In large skillet, saute onions in the 2 tablespoons of butter until tender. Stir in broth and clam juice, bring to a boil. Add scallops, shrimp, crab, old Bay seasoning, salt, pepper and return to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer uncovered for 5 minutes stirring gently. Drain, saving liquid, and setting seafood mixture aside..
- In large saucepan, melt the remaining butter, stirring flour until smooth. Combine milk and reserved cooking liquid slowly to the saucepan to create a smooth roux. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes stirring constantly..
- Remove from Heat, stir in cream and parmesan cheese. Stir until well Incorporated. Remove one cup of sauce for later..
- Add Seafood mixture to the white sauce mixture in saucepan and stir gently..
- In a bowl combine cottage cheese, parsley, and egg. Stir well..
- Time to build. Place half of the sauce that was taken out earlier on bottom of pan. Place 3 noodles. Add some of the seafood mixture in an even layer. 3 more noodles. Now layer the cottage cheese mixture, then sprinkle 1/2 cup of mozzarella on. (Pic. 1). 3 more noodles, and another layer of seafood mixture. Last 3 noodles, now spread the remainder of the reserved white sauce on top, then sprinkle the remaining mozzarella on top..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 35 minutes and cheese is starting to brown and bubble. Remove and let rest 10 minutes before cutting..
- Side Note: I had leftover seafood mixture so I cooked up some manicotti noodles and used the remaining mixture for stuffing them. Baked at 350°F for 15 minutes..
Thank you sister wati for sharing Recipe: Delicious Seafood Lasagna, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp