Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn). This easy Shepherd's Pie recipe is filled with lots of veggies and tender ground beef (or lamb), simmered together in the most delicious sauce, and topped with the creamiest mashed potatoes. I replaced wine with chicken stock and was perfect! I haven't made shepherds pie in years, and when I did it wasn't this delicious!!!!
I made it in one go. Shepherds Pie Creamed Corn Ground Beef Recipes. This healthy recipe for Mini Shepherd's Pies recipe brings comfort food to new level! You can cook Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn)
- It’s 4 of Potatoes (Russet, Idaho).
- It’s of Ground Beef (About 1 1/4 lbs.).
- Prepare of Leafy Veggie (Spinach, Kale, etc.).
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- You need of Tomato Sauce.
- It’s of Tomato Paste.
- You need of Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Milk.
- It’s of Parsley.
- It’s of Garlic (A few cloves).
- You need of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Garlic Salt.
Shepherds Pie is one of my favorite meal prep options. I usually sub yams for russets. I can't believe I never considered adding cheese as a topping before. It's cottage pie if it's beef and only shepherds pie if it's minced lamb meat.
Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) step by step
- Wash and peel your potatoes. Quarter them and plop them into some boiling water. When fork tender, remove and mash in a bowl. Throw a sizable hunk of butter in along with seasonings. Slowly add milk and mash until creamy..
- Sauté onions, garlic, ground beef and seasonings until meat is about half way cooked. Push everything to the perimeter of the pan and throw in a can of tomato paste. Let it heat up and then incorporate everything. Put your leafy veggie in and cook a until barely wilted. Add tomato sauce (or favorite pasta sauce) and bring up to temp. Turn it off and turn to the potatoes..
- In a 4×8 Loaf Pan, start layering that bad boy beginning with the potatoes. Make sure potato is your final layer. Top with a hefty handful of grated cheddar (or whatever you like)..
- Bake in a 350F oven (on cookie sheet to catch any spillage) until cheese is brown and bubbly. Everything is already cooked, so just keep an eye on the cheese. Immediately top with parsley. Let cool at least 10 minutes before serving to allow it to set up..
Growing up, my family had a tradition of big Sunday dinners. Nearly every Sunday we'd go to our grandparents house for some kind of pot roast or ground beef dish, mashed potatoes, and lots of sides. This is total comfort food – my family loves shepherds pie! Behold the humble mini Shepherd's pot pie. A couple weeks ago I posted skillet shepherd's pie, a no fuss version to enjoying comfort food.
Thank you tante ridha for sharing Recipe: Delicious Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp