肉脞面 BAK CHOR MEE (MINCED MEAT NOODLES). Bak chor mee or minced pork noodles is a popular lunch or dinner choice in Singapore. Although this bowl of noodles seems rather simple, it has wowed the. Really tasty bak chor mee, both soup and dry, spicy and not.
You can choose from the usual selection of noodle types, but I always go with mee pok (flat yellow noodles) in my bak chor mee. Nevertheless, my Bak Chor Mee isn't that bad either, with its own flavour and texture and most importantly, it was an attempt good enough to In addition, it also helps to clear off the minced meat and meat balls, that was leftover from the making of ngoh hiang and steamboat during the CNY. I usually eat the soupy version. You can have 肉脞面 BAK CHOR MEE (MINCED MEAT NOODLES) using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 肉脞面 BAK CHOR MEE (MINCED MEAT NOODLES)
- It’s 2 of – egg noodles.
- Prepare 2 of – eggs.
- Prepare 200 grams of – grounded pork.
- Prepare 3 pieces of – dried shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 4 pieces of – pork meatballs.
- Prepare of (A) 1 tablespoon – dark soy sauce).
- It’s of (A) 1 teaspoon – light soy sauce /OR/ fish sauce.
- You need of (A) 1 teaspoon – sugar (I used cane sugar).
- You need of (A) 1 piece – Aniseed (optional).
- You need of (B) 2 teaspoon – fish sauce.
- Prepare of (B) 1 tablespoon – Black vinegar.
- You need of (B) sauce from braising mushrooms.
You can use thin noodles (mee kia) or wide noodles (mee pok) to make bak chor mee. I like mee pok, but if you hand me mee kia, I would inhale them within seconds too. Bak Chor Mee (肉脞面) is a uniquely Singaporean dish that represents our love for pork! Recipe for Singapore "Bak Chor Mee" aka minced meat noodles (mee kia) with stewed mushrooms and pork.
肉脞面 BAK CHOR MEE (MINCED MEAT NOODLES) step by step
- Rehydrate shiitake mushroom by soaking into water until softened. Trim and discard stalks. Using a pair of kitchen scissors, cut the mushrooms as thinly as possible..
- Sieved the water that was used to soak mushroom..
- In a small pan, pour the water that was used to soak the mushrooms.. Add in grounded pork and seasoning from (A).
- Once the grounded pork is about 90% cooked, add in shiitake mushroom to braise together.
- Poached egg – I took chilled eggs from refrigerator, place them in pressure cooker.. Fill water until the eggs are covered with water.. Put into pressure Cook under "KEEP WARM" mode for 23mim.
- In a separate pot, boil and cook Meatballs.. Scoop up once it's floating (cooked).
- Put in seasoning from (B) in a plate (the above seasoning is only for 1 serving of noodle) add in sauce from braising of mushrooms and grounded pork once they are ready (about 2 tablespoon each serving for the noodle).
- By then u should be left with dried braised grounded pork and mushroom. Since they are used up for noodles.
- Use the same water that was used to cook the Meatballs to cook the noodle. Once the noodles are cooked.. Drained it and toss it into prepared (if you prefer saltier or spicy adjust the sauce accordingly).
- Plate, serve and enjoy ?? it doesn't taste like the usual local delight of Singapore bak chor mee that u bought from hawker centre.. But a very home taste which my husband love ❤️.
This is a recipe for one of Singapore's most popular and iconic hawker dish – "bak chor mee" aka minced meat noodles (肉脞面). Lao Jian Cheng Fish Ball Noodle Minced Meat Noodle 老坚成鱼圆面肉脞. Minced meat noodles, usually served with clear fishball soup. Lai Heng Mushroom Minced Meat Mee 来兴香菇肉脞面. Categories: Chinese, Bak Chor Mee, Hawker.
Thank you mother ridha for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious 肉脞面 BAK CHOR MEE (MINCED MEAT NOODLES), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp