Bacon Wrapped Eggplants.
You can have Bacon Wrapped Eggplants using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Eggplants
- Prepare 1 of small to medium Chinese eggplant.
- It’s 4-6 strips of bacon cut in half.
- It’s leaves of Thai basil.
- You need 8-12 of toothpicks optional – soak them in water for 10 minutes prior to air frying.
Bacon Wrapped Eggplants instructions
- Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise. Then, cut them into 1 1/2 inch pieces..
- Put one basil leave on each piece of eggplant and wrap them with bacon. Use toothpick to secure if necessary..
- Place the wrapped eggplant in the fryer basket and air fry at 400F (200C) for 10-12 minutes until the bacon is nice and crispy..
Thank you mother yani for sharing Easiest Way to Make Delicious Bacon Wrapped Eggplants, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp