Vegan Mounds Pancakes, first way.
You can cook Vegan Mounds Pancakes, first way using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Mounds Pancakes, first way
- It’s 1 cup of old fashioned baking mix, such as Bisquick.
- You need 1 cup of sweetened vanilla coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 of flax egg (1:1 ratio of ground flax:water, set).
- You need 1 of \4 cup vegan chocolate chips.
- You need 1 of \2 cup shredded coconut (I used organic, dehydrated).
- It’s of chocolate syrup (optional).
Vegan Mounds Pancakes, first way step by step
- Combine all ingredients in medium mixing bowl..
- Drop 1\4 cup sized dollops onto hot/preheated pan (my medium pan on large burner was set to 3, so medium heat)..
- Let cook each side approx. 3-5 minutes until center stops bubbling and edges lift with ease..
- Serve with chocolate syrup and shredded coconut (not shown), or just devour them!.
Thank you tante yuli for sharing How to Make Perfect Vegan Mounds Pancakes, first way, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp