Easy Sesame Tofu (Vegan/Gluten-free).
You can cook Easy Sesame Tofu (Vegan/Gluten-free) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Sesame Tofu (Vegan/Gluten-free)
- Prepare 7 oz. (1/2 pack) of Firm Tofu.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Corn Starch.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Sesame Oil.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of Cooking Sake.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Mirin (sweet cooking rice wine).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of White Sesame Seeds.
- It’s of Some Chopped Green Onion (to taste).
Easy Sesame Tofu (Vegan/Gluten-free) instructions
- Wash ½ pack (7 oz) of firm tofu under running water and place on several paper towels. Wrap the tofu with the paper towels and place on a plate..
- Put another plate on the tofu. Place some bottles of water as a weight on top and let sit for 30 minutes. (If the tofu is not dried well, the oil will splash a lot during cooking).
- Cut the tofu into small cubes. Dredge in the ¼ cup of corn starch and tap off excess..
- Heat 1 Tbsp. of sesame oil in a pan and cook the tofu on all sides over medium heat until nicely browned and crisp; about 7 minutes..
- Turn the heat down to low. Add 2 Tbsp. of cooking Sake, 1 Tbsp. of sugar, 2 Tbsp. of soy sauce and 1 Tbsp. of Mirin to the pan..
- Stir for about 2 minutes. Halfway through, add 1 Tbsp. of white sesame seeds..
Thank you sister dian for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Easy Sesame Tofu (Vegan/Gluten-free), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp