You can have Seafood Dip using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seafood Dip
- Prepare 24 ounce of package of crab meat.
- It’s 12 ounce of package of small peeled and deveined shrimp.
- It’s 2-8 ounce of packages of TGIF spinach with artichoke.
- You need 2-15 ounce of jars of queso cheese.
- You need 1-10 ounce of container of pico De Gallo.
- Prepare 2 of – tablespoons of finely chopped onion.
- You need of Creole seasoning and black pepper.
- You need 1 of – tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1-12 ounce of package of peeled crawfish tails.
Seafood Dip instructions
- In a large skillet or pot, saute onions in butter. While it's sauteing add the meats: shrimp, crab and crawfish. Use the creole seasoning and black pepper to your taste.Let cook until shrimp are fully cooked. Then add in the two packages of spinach and artichoke. Cook about 10 minutes..
- After the 10 minutes, add in both jars of queso cheese. Stir occasionally for about 5-7 minutes. Then turn off heat. Transfer your seafood dish into another serving container..
- After transferring your cooked ingredients into a serving dish, add the pico De Gallo to the center. This can be served as a dip to be eaten with chips or as a topper on grilled or blackened fish on top of wild rice and served with cheese breadsticks or garlic bread. Enjoy!!.
Thank you sister wati for sharing Recipe: Perfect Seafood Dip, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp