Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce.
You can cook Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce
- You need 300-350 g of mince meet.
- You need 400 g of tomato sous.
- It’s 3 of soup spoons of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of garlic teeth.
- It’s of Oregano.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Oil for frying (i use olive oil).
- Prepare 2 of soup spoons of sour cream (optional).
Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce step by step
- Cut onion in very small pieces or put in blender. Mix with the meet..
- Add egg, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, oregano for your taste. Mix well.
- Make small balls (wallnut size). Fry on olive oil on big fire from each side until brown..
- In other pot put tomato sauce, add garlic in big pieces, salt, pepper, oregano and keep on medium fire until boiling. For more creamy taste add couple of spoons of sour cream and mix well.
- Transfer meet balls to the pot with tomato and cook 20-30 min on small fire..
- Garnish with basil or parsley(optional).
Thank you mother amel for sharing Recipe: Delicious Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp