You can have Pasta Carbonara using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta Carbonara
- You need 250 g of spaghetti (or any other pasta).
- You need 125 g of bacon.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 of table spoons of shredded parmesan cheese (or pasta cheese).
- Prepare 1 of tooth of garlic.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Pasta Carbonara instructions
- Put water for pasta to boil, add a pinch if salt.
- Meanwhile Peelgarlic, smash it a little bit with flat side of your knife, so it gives more flavor. Add olive oil to your pan and add garlic there.
- Add diced bacon and keep on medium heat until gets crunchy flipping from time to time. Remove garlic and set aside. It doesn’t have to be hot..
- Once water start boiling put your pasta to cook.
- Meanwhile make a sauce. Mix eggs with cheese, add a little salt and pepper. Don’t add too much salt as bacon is already salted. Mix well. If mixture is too thick you can add a little water from pasta, dont add very hot water because eggs will start to cook..
- Ones your pasta is ready add it to the bacon and mix well, then add egg mixture while mixing. Eat right away!.
Thank you tante yani for sharing How to Prepare Tasty Pasta Carbonara, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp