Easy Vegan Pie Crust 🥧. Based on my Nana's recipe, there are two family secrets that hep you make the perfect crust every time. My mom has used my Nana's pie crust recipe since… well since I remember existing. I asked my mom to send me the recipe, and it turns out it's basically.
You might be able to make this vegan pie crust even faster then that. This easy vegan pie crust can used. No coconut oil or shortening, and no need to keep your crust the right My family old recipe for pie crust that I had used for years called for shortening and ice-cold water. You can have Easy Vegan Pie Crust 🥧 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Vegan Pie Crust 🥧
- It’s 1/4 Cup of non-dairy Milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 Lb of Vegtable Shortening.
It was flaky and delicious, but I found it fussy to work with and. This easy pie crust is delicious. Fill the pie with the desired ingredients and roll out the second disc of dough and put it on top. Flute the edges with a fork and then trim the pie crust edges.
Easy Vegan Pie Crust 🥧 step by step
- Add flour, salt, and sugar together and combine. Once dry ingredients are combined add in Vegtable Shortening chunks at a time. Break the shortening up well until fully mixed into the other ingredients..
- Once the shortening and dry ingredients are combined add in milk. (I usually eye ball this part) you do not want your dough to be to wet or to crumbly. It is alright of the dough looks a little crumbly at first but should come together after once folded into self a few times and rolled out with a rolling pin..
- Once you have rolled dough out with pen place into pie pan. It's ok if the dough crumbles a little. Use a knife to cut around the edges of the pan to make it look more uniform. Then krimmp the pie crust or use pinching method around the edges. Use a fork to pierce the pie crust in the bottom part of the pan to ensure a through cooking..
- Fill crust with pie filling of choice, freeze for later, or pre-cook at 450*F for 10-15min (or until golden brown)..
This is an easy vegan pie crust recipe made with margarine and oil, instead of Crisco or solid shortening. And since it has just a tiny touch of sugar, this This vegan pie crust recipe is so simple it's practically fool-proof, and, chances are, you probably already have all the necessary ingredients. Easy step-by-step tutorial for an easy vegan pie crust made with coconut oil instead of butter. A lot of pie crusts do cutesy little puckered folds at the top, which looks lovely, but sadly I am not up to the task. My clumsy fingers do not do the fine artsy stuff with the baking things.
Thank you sister diah for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Easy Vegan Pie Crust 🥧, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp