Simple Apple Pie *Vegan.
You can cook Simple Apple Pie *Vegan using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Apple Pie *Vegan
- It’s of Pie Crust: (you can also use the instan frozen pie crust).
- You need 2.5 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- It’s 2/3 cup of ice water.
- It’s of Pie Filling:.
- You need 8-10 of Granny Smith Apples.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar (you can ad more if you like the pie sweeter).
- It’s 2 tbsp of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of cinamon powder.
- Prepare of Egg wash:.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Margarine for wiping the tray.
Simple Apple Pie *Vegan instructions
- Mix plain flour and salt, grate the butter and mix them together, gradually pour ice water until the dough becomes elastic when it pressed. Divide it into two and wrap it with cling wrap. Rest them overnight..
- Pre-heat the oven 200° C..
- Peel, core, and slice the apples. Put them in a big bowl. Mix them with the plain flour, sugar, cinamon powder, and lemon juice..
- Wipe the tray with lightly with margarine, roll the first dough, place it in the round tray neatly, pour the apple mixture into the tray and pat it down..
- Roll the second dough and cut it long rectangle with pizza cutter or knife. Put it on top of the apple mixture, cut the extra dough around the edge, and pinch the edge together to make it looks charming..
- Crack an egg and mix it well with sugar, use a cooking brush to wash the top of the pie..
- Bake the pie into the pre-heated oven for 30-45 mins in 200° C. You will know it when it's done when you see the juice are bubbling through the vents on top of the pie, otherwise it needs more time to bake..
- When its ready, take it out of the oven and let it settle. Enjoy your delicious and simple apple pie..
Thank you mother amel for sharing How to Cook Tasty Simple Apple Pie *Vegan, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp