Grandma's Macaroni Salad.
You can have Grandma's Macaroni Salad using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grandma's Macaroni Salad
- It’s 1 box of pasta of choice.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 jar of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion, minced.
- You need 4 ribs of celery, finely chopped.
Grandma's Macaroni Salad instructions
- Put cold water into large pan. Place pan on stove and heat on medium-high. Add eggs to cold water and bring water to a boil. Add pasta to boiling water, stir so pasta doesn't stick to the pan and each other. Cook for 7 minutes, drain, rinse and put into large bowl. Remove eggs and place in bowl of ice water. Cover pasta and place in fridge overnight..
- Chop up eggs, celery and onions and place in either in container overnight..
- In the morning take pasta and remove cover. Add two extra large spoonfuls of mayonnaise and start stirring it into pasta adding more mayonnaise as needed until pasta is well coated and loosened..
- Add container of chopped eggs, celery and onion and stir until incorporated evenly. Add more mayonnaise as needed to not have a dry dish..
- Put into serving dish, cover and place in refrigerator until time to serve. Enjoy!.
Thank you sister ridha for sharing How to Make Perfect Grandma's Macaroni Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp