Simple CousCous (Vegan).
You can have Simple CousCous (Vegan) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple CousCous (Vegan)
- Prepare 200 g of couscous.
- It’s 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of For the veggie broth.
- It’s 1-2 of veggie soup cubes.
- It’s 4 of carrots.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of garlic.
- It’s of Few pods of cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
Simple CousCous (Vegan) instructions
- Peel and cut the carrots and onion and throw them in a bowl, add water and soup cubes, cardamom, bay leaves and peeled cloves of garlic and cook it on high flame until carrots are tender.
- Put the couscous in a big bowl which also has a cover, as we need to cover it later. Add the olive oil.
- Add the soup to the couscous, mix and cover for 10 min.
- Arrange the veggies on top. Enjoy.
Thank you mother wati for sharing Easiest Way to Make Tasty Simple CousCous (Vegan), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp