You can cook Seafood Linguine using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood Linguine
- You need 1 lb. of Linguine pasta.
- You need 4 tbsp. of Olive oil.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 10 of mussels, cleaned and debearded.
- You need 10 of clams, cleaned.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dry white wine (I think this needs to be 1 cup for more flavor).
- Prepare 1 of tomato, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of Whole peeled tomatoes,from a can.
- It’s 10 of Shrimp, 21/25 size.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Seafood broth (or 1/2 cup pasta water, that you cooked the pasta in.).
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Chopped basil.
- You need 2 tbsp. of Chopped Parsley.
Seafood Linguine step by step
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the linguine, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain well in a colander set in the sink.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat 2 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the garlic, mussels, clams and white wine. Cook for 2 minutes covered. (I didn’t use clams).
- Stir in tomatoes, shrimp, seafood broth, remaining oil, and basil. Add pasta to the pan and cover with a lid on high heat. Cook until shrimp have turned pink and Finish with a remaining olive oil, parsley, and season to taste..
- Note- I made everything to taste, and because I was feeding more than two people I added way more than what the recipe calls for. I didn’t have clams I had to substitute them for scallops, the store I was at didn’t have them. After cooking this if I made anymore changes I would use 1 cup of wine all together and use less pasta water 1/3 cup maybe, this was great but I think it needs more wine for flavor.
- Then again I used all frozen seafood and not fresh, and added some butter too. My mussels came in a garlic and butter sauce so that help out with the flavor of this dish…
- This is so good I will be making this again everyone loved it my teen inhaled it lol my preteen’s loved the shrimp of course.A little something for everyone..
Thank you sister linda for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Seafood Linguine, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp