Meat Lover's Omelette.
You can have Meat Lover's Omelette using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meat Lover's Omelette
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need Dash of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of ground sausage.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced deli ham.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced bacon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced mushrooms any kind.
- You need 2 of green onions cut fine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- It’s to taste of Pepper and garlic powder.
Meat Lover's Omelette step by step
- Place sausage, bacon, mushrooms, green onion, pepper and garlic powder in a pan and cook fully. Mix in deli ham..
- Lightly butter or oil a skillet, turn to medium heat and mix eggs and milk together in a bowl..
- Pour eggs in skillet and cook about 3 minutes until edges of egg look dry. Place all filling on one half of the omelette and cook another 2-3 minutes. Fold opposite side over on top of the side with filling. Top with shredded cheese, more green onion and parsley flakes if desired. I served mine with corned beef hash and potatoes..
Thank you sister wati for sharing How to Make Perfect Meat Lover's Omelette, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp