My Homemade Chicken and Noodles.
You can cook My Homemade Chicken and Noodles using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Homemade Chicken and Noodles
- It’s 5 of boneless chicken thighs.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of chicken soup base.
- You need 1 of medium yellow onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 4-5 cloves of garlic (I use about 8 cloves).
- Prepare of Dairy.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of block cream cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of Seasonings.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of celery seed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dill weed.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ranch seasoning.
- Prepare of For the Noodles See My Egg Noodle Recipe.
My Homemade Chicken and Noodles step by step
- In a large pot on high, fill with 3 cups water and chicken soup base add your chicken thighs and let boil for 30 minutes..
- Once done pull your chicken out on a plate and let cool for 10ish minutes or pull apart (shred) with 2 forks..
- Add the dairy section. Let the cream cheese melt. It's okay if it doesn't melt all the way. It will eventually. Now, add the onion and the garlic..
- Add all the seasonings. Let simmer on low to medium heat for 30 more minutes..
Thank you sister ulin for sharing How to Cook Appetizing My Homemade Chicken and Noodles, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp