Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce. Layers of fresh sliced sweetened strawberries make these pancakes extra special. Paleo Vegan Pancakes are soft on the inside and slightly crispy on the outside. A scrumptious pancake that even those who follow an egg-free AND grain-free lifestyle can enjoy.
A super quick, vegan dessert and great for preparing. Und zwar keine gewöhnlichen, sondern Protein-Pancakes! I love to make pancakes on weekends and serve them with banana, maple syrup or chocolate sauce. You can cook Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 cup of soy milk + 1 tsp apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of apple puree /applesauce.
- You need 1/8 tsp of table salt.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s of Strawberry sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen or fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of organic sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of table salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare of For frying.
- Prepare as needed of Vegan butter,.
You can add dairy-free chocolate chips or just fruit to make them even. Easy, fluffy, tender, naturally sweetened, and the perfect healthier breakfast or If you're into pancakes, also check out our Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Pancakes, Vegan Double Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Toasted. Pancakes, waffles and pastries are not even things that I usually enjoy eating, but I knew the mix of coconut milk and banana would just be perfect. I love all fruit, and bananas rank up there pretty high.
Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and stir to combine. In another medium mixing bowl or large measuring cup, combine all the wet ingredients as well..
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients..
- Mix thoroughly until everything is well combined and there are no lumps. Let the batter rest for 7 minutes..
- While the batter rests, combine all the ingredients for the strawberry sauce in a heavy bottom saucepan over medium low heat and cook stirring frequently until the sugar has completely dissolved and the strawberry has released all its juices. Take off the heat and keep for serving..
- After the 7 minutes, heat a shallow frying pan over low heat and add in the vegan butter, just enough to lightly coat the pan..
- Measure about a little over 1/3 cup of batter per pancake and with a spoon spread the batter till desired thickness is reached..
- Cook for about 2 minutes per side on medium low heat..
- Stack the pancakes after cooking and pour over the top the strawberry sauce. Enjoy!.
I really wanted to try it with strawberries, though. Strawberries are my most favorite fruit – at least. Strawberries & Cream Pancakes – These strawberries and cream pancakes are perfect for celebrating spring! They're bursting with strawberry flavor and topped with an amazing homemade strawberry sauce. They'd be wonderful for a Mother's Day brunch, or a fun Saturday breakfast.
Thank you sister ida for sharing Recipe: Delicious Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp