Big Mac salad.
You can cook Big Mac salad using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Big Mac salad
- Prepare of Dill Pickles.
- You need 4 cups of chopped iceberg lettuce.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Thousand Island dressing.
Big Mac salad step by step
- Heat a 10-inch sauté pan over medium heat. Add the ground beef, smash it to break up the clumps, and cook until it’s almost cooked through. Add salt and pepper and finish cooking it all the way..
- While the ground beef is browning, chop lettuce. Slice onions and then cut into half. Roughly chop pickles. When you are ready to serve the salad, mix the lettuce, onions, pickles, and cheese. Put into four bowls. Add in ¼ of the ground beef mixture into each bowl. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately..
Thank you tante ulin for sharing Recipe: Delicious Big Mac salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp