Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad.
You can have Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad
- It’s of large sweet potatoes (yam).
- Prepare of Green salad (I used prepackaged salad).
- Prepare of Chopped watermelon.
- Prepare of Tangerine (optional).
- It’s of Salad topper(optional).
- Prepare of For the dressing:.
- It’s of apple.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes (optional).
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad step by step
- First wash and dry up the sweet potatoes. Cut it into half. Then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and dry parsley (optional). Add a little oil then mix well. Place them on the baking pan/baking sheet, and baked at 400F for 15-20 minutes until it cooked..
- While you baked the sweet potatoes, let’s make the salad dressing. Wash and chopped the apple and blend it (I use a blander) then strain it. Add lemon juice, sprinkle salt, pepper, and chilli flakes if you like to. Mixed well..
- Now in a large bowl combine together the salad and watermelon along with the salad dressing..
- Serve the salad along with the baked sweet potatoes. I like to sprinkled salad topper (as a topping) on mine. You can do the same way as I do or any nuts it works well too. Enjoy!!.
Thank you mother yuli for sharing How to Make Tasty Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp