Cottage Pie (Vegan).
You can cook Cottage Pie (Vegan) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cottage Pie (Vegan)
- You need 1 of Onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of Carrots, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of Garlic cloves, crushed.
- You need 2 Tbsp of tomato purée.
- You need 800 g of Chopped tomato (2 cans).
- It’s 2 Tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 150 g of Dried red lentils.
- You need 700 ml of Vegetable stock.
- You need 400 g of Potato, mashed.
- It’s 2 of Spring onions.
- Prepare 50 g of Soya mince (optional).
Cottage Pie (Vegan) instructions
- Heat onions & carrots in a large pan with a small amount of vegetable stock. Cook for 5-10 mins, until softened. Then add garlic and cook for a further 2 minutes..
- Stir in tomato purée, chopped tomatoes, thyme, lentils & the remaining vegetable stock, then simmer for 25-30 minutes until the mixture is reduced and creamy. Season to taste..
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 200 degrees, cook potatoes & mash (Add dairy free spread & dash of almond milk for a creamy tasting mash). Then stir in the spring onion and season to taste..
- Pour the lentil mixture into an ovenproof dish and spread evenly. Top with the mash potato and bake for 15-20 minutes, until crisp and golden..
- Serve with seasonal vegetables..
Thank you mother ida for sharing Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Cottage Pie (Vegan), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp