Stuffed Eggplant With Parmesan Cheese- Keto.
You can cook Stuffed Eggplant With Parmesan Cheese- Keto using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Eggplant With Parmesan Cheese- Keto
- Prepare 1 of Eggplant.
- It’s of Yellow Onions.
- Prepare of Mushrooms.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Fresh Garlic.
- You need of (whatever else you want to stuff 'em with).
Stuffed Eggplant With Parmesan Cheese- Keto step by step
- Preheat oven at 350 F..
- Halve the Eggplant. Scoop out the meat, chop, spice (salt and pepper), set aside..
- Spice the halves with salt and pepper, coat with Avocado or Olive oil, set aside..
- In a saucepan, saute onions. Salt and pepper them after a few minutes. Wait till it starts browning and throw in your sliced or chopped mushrooms. Salt and pepper the mushrooms..
- When you see that the mushrooms are shriveling\browning- add the chopped eggplant..
- Let the mixture simmer with pan covered to get the eggplant cookin'. When you see the eggplant is softening and turning yellowish – add in some parmesan cheese, mix to incorporate, and then stuff the mixture into the eggplant halves..
- Sprinkle some more Parmesan cheese on top..
- Bake\roast the stuffed eggplant for about 30-40 minutes. Suggestion to use a cookie sheet – easier to transfer onto plate..
- And now enjoy this scrumptious meal!! ?.
Thank you tante ida for sharing Recipe: Yummy Stuffed Eggplant With Parmesan Cheese- Keto, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp