Tomato Pie Batch 3.
You can cook Tomato Pie Batch 3 using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato Pie Batch 3
- You need of Pie.
- It’s 5 of large vine ripened tomatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of caramelized onions see my recipe.
- You need 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare As needed of salt.
- Prepare As needed of ground black pepper.
- It’s of Crust.
- It’s 2-1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 1 stick of butter grated.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
- It’s of Toppings.
- Prepare 8 ounces of swiss cheese sliced.
- Prepare 3 ounces of gouda cheese.
- You need 1 cup of sliced black ripened olives.
Tomato Pie Batch 3 instructions
- Grat the butter. Add the flour to a bowl add the garlic and onion powder. Preheat oven to 400°Fahrenheit..
- Mash the butter into the flour. Should look kinda like sand. Add warm water and stir in well..
- Add the dough to an oven safe pan. Push down covering the bottom. If sticky and clinging to your fingers wet your hands and continue to press it in. Bake in ove 15-20 minutes. Add tomato slices on top. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add caramelized onions randomly. Add swiss cheese slices on top..
- Put gouda in chunks in bare spots. Add to oven for 20 minutes. Take out of oven add olives and put into oven for 45 minutes..
- It's ready. Cut and serve I hope you enjoy!! Oh did I mention it is vegetarian?.
Thank you mother linda for sharing Recipe: Tasty Tomato Pie Batch 3, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp